Light, simple and full of flavor, this Artichoke and Hearts of Palm Salad with Pancetta is one of my favorite salads. It’s perfect for when you’re craving a side salad with soup or you can add chicken or salmon and make it a meal. I serve it with my Creamy Herb-Dijon Vinaigrette but the flavors in this salad work well with a Balsamic or Italian dressing as well.
- 4 ounces diced pancetta
- 5 ounces hearts of romaine lettuce (or greens of choice)
- 3/4 cup artichoke hearts, drained
- 3/4 cup hearts of palm, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon Creamy Herb-Dijon Vinaigrette
- Fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- Over medium heat, saute the diced pancetta until crispy (about 5-7 minutes). Remove the pancetta from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- Divide all other ingredients between two bowls and toss evenly with my Creamy Herb-Dijon Vinaigrette or your favorite salad dressing. Toss the pancetta into the salad and enjoy!
- I like to use diced pancetta, but feel free to use sliced pancetta or prosciutto in this recipe.
- Bulk up your salad with protein – cannellini beans, chickpeas, edamame, chicken and salmon are all delicious options.
- Prep Time: 5 mins.
- Cook Time: 10 mins.
- Category: Salads
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy salad recipe, easy salad ideas, healthy lunch, seasonal salad, vinaigrette recipe, hearts of palm