- 8 ounces pasta (dry), cooked according to package directions and drained
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, drained
- 1 Anjou pear, thinly sliced
- 1 large handful arugula
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- Balsamic glaze, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray and spread prosciutto and olives evenly. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil to cooked and drained pasta and gently mix to combine.
- When the oven is to temperature, cook the prosciutto and olives for 10-12 minutes, until the prosciutto is crispy. Allow to cool.
- Crumble prosciutto into pasta. Gently stir in olives, pear, Gorgonzola crumbles and arugula.
- Plate and drizzle balsamic glaze over pasta as desired. Serve warm.
- This recipe serves two as a meal, four to six as a side dish.
- Prosciutto and olives are both high in sodium. Taste before adding salt.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Prosciutto pasta, simple pasta recipe, pear and gorgonzola, simple dinner ideas, easy pasta
Sharing is caring, so send me your favorite family recipes for a chance to be featured.